9 STAGES OF EMOTION WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME
I recently ran across this article on the Realtors http://houswlogic.com website. I found it to be both fun and informative so I thought I would share it with you. I hope you enjoy it!
- Excitement – Hooray! We’re selling our house and moving to our dream home.
- Anxiety – Will anyone want our home? Is I worth the asking price?
- Delight – This is our house? Who knew staging could make it look so great?
- Disappointment – Noooo. This is all someone thinks our house is worth? Will decent offer ever arrive?
- Elation – Hoorah? – We accepted an offer! We’re going to move!
- Worry – What if the appraisal is too low? Or the inspection goes bad.
- Relief – Phew! – It’s official! The selling process is finally behind us.
- Sadness – Our time in this home is really over. We’re walking away from so many happy memories.
- Joy – It’s really done! On to our future!
These are all so true but when it is all done the highs and the lows are all worth the journey if you are working with a professional realtor that know how to prevent or at least temper the lows. I would enjoy discussing the buying and sales process and how I try to prevent and temper the lows in real estate transaction. Just like children we can go from laughing to crying back to laughing all in a very short time. the key is to never get to the crying stag after all this is most likely. I look forward to discussing all real estate topics with you either before, During or after you deside to buy or sell a house.
Jim Bigelow 918-640-4657 Jim@jimbigelow.com http://Jimbigelow.com
Coldwell Banker Select Tulsa, OK. 74133
Tulsa metro area Tulsa, Jenks, glenpool, mounds Beggs, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, Owasso, Skiatook, Collinsville.Catoosa